1st Wednesday (new day) and 3rd Thursday of each month
Foot Care: $23.00, Fingers: $10.00
SENIOR WELLNESS CLINIC
Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) Serving Seniors
SERVING SENIORS conducts health clinics for persons 55 years of age or older. Professional nurses provide services with additional training in physical assessment. Nurses are assisted by volunteers at each clinic. SERVING SENIORS is operated and staffed by the VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION / VISITING NURSE SUPPORT SERVICES with funding from Mile High United Way, Title III of the Older Americans Act, and Community Block Grants.
New clients are welcome.
You must call and schedule an appointment. TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL 303-470-9650. There will be a charge for cancellations on day of appointment!
• Toe nail trimming FINGER NAILS……………………….. $10.00
• Corns & calluses FINGERNAIL & FOOT. ……..…………$33.00
• Tips for Foot Care INJECTION (B-12)..…………………… $7.00
• Foot Massage FASTING BLOOD SUGAR…………….$5.00
Vitamin B-12 injections
Monitoring of health problems such as high blood pressure
Referral as needed to other community and health care services
First aid for problems while the nurse is at your center
Here’s how it would work!
• Please call the clubhouse for an appointment & let us know what services you will be using.
No walk in services.
• The prices listed are donations for V.N.A. services. Any extra donations are welcome! They are
NOT covered by Medicare or any other health insurance. It would be money out of pocket and
paid at the time of service. Cash or make checks out to V.N.A. Kaiser Insurance may cover foot
• Please come early, if it’s your 1st visit, to fill out forms. Have your physician’s name, address &